Run Your Own Business BoxContains Both Books Many Business Owners Have Read And Travel With And You Could Own The Entire Set For FREE
Copyright Social Training Company 2021 All Rights Reserved
Terms and Conditions & Official Rules
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Free Giveaway Challenge (the “Challenge”) is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico or Canada who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of the Challenge. Employees of the Challenge sponsors and their respective parent companies, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, sponsors, advertising agencies and third-party fulfillment agencies and their respective employees, officers, directors, successors and assigns as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter. The Challenge is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
2. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in The Challenge constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Social Training Company (“Social Training Company” and/or “Company”), which are final and binding.
3. CHALLENGE PERIOD: Challenge period is between THE_START_DATE, and THE_END_DATE.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Individuals must register for the Challenge by going to www.thesmartblueprint.com or email email@example.com and enter your name, telephone, number, and e-mail address, during the challenge period. Participants must be 21 years of age and provide Social Training Company a valid email address. No purchase is necessary.
5. WINNER: Social Training Company will randomly select the winner from all registrants. One Winner will be randomly selected from all participants. The winner will receive a Run Your Own Business Box, which includes:
a.) iPad Pro
b.) Lumbar Massager Adam Swears By
c.) Mobile Lighting Stand (for your video calls)
Adam’s Favorite Books:
e.) Rich Dad Poor Dad
f.) Launch by Jeff Walker
g.) The Star Principle
h.) Great Lead by Masterson & Ford
i.) DotCom Secrets by Russell Brunson
6. PRIVACY AND PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Challenge constitutes an Individual’s consent to Company’s use of his/her name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
7. TERMS & CONDITIONS: Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Challenge should any act of nature, political unrest, virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Company’s control, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Challenge. Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the Challenge process or the operation of the Challenge or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Company has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Challenge.
8. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Challenge, Participants agree to release and hold harmless Company, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in The Challenge or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors that may prevent an participant from participating; (b) unauthorized human intervention in The Challenge; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of The Challenge or the processing of entries; or (f) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant’s participation in The Challenge or receipt of any prize. Participant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering, if any, and participating in The Challenge, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Participant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
9. DISPUTES: THIS CHALLENGE IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE USA AND TEXAS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Challenge, Participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of, or connected with this Challenge, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Texas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Challenge). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Challenge is Social Training Company, LLC C located at 3148 HWY 290E Paige, TX 78659.
11. By participating, You, the Participant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.